Friday, March 17, 2017
- Registration Appointments are based on students' completed credits. Transcripts submitted for transfer credits must be received at the Registrar's Office by this date to adjust assigned registration dates and times, except for transcripts processed by the Center for Global Education on Study Abroad credits.
Beginning Monday, March 27, 2017
- Summer and Fall 2017 Class Schedules are available on Class Search in my.Chapman.edu
- Registration Appointments dates and times are available to view in the Student Center.
- To review NON-MAJOR degree requirements, undergraduate students may print their Program Evaluation and meet with an advisor at the Academic Advising Center
- To review MAJOR degree requirements, students may run their Program Evaluations and meet with their faculty Program Advisor
- Students may validate their preferred class schedules in the Shopping cart.
Monday, April 3, 2017
- Check for Business Office HOLDS that may prevent registration to resolve them before enrollment appointments.
- Rinker Graduate Health Sciences students may check for Business Office Holds starting on March 10, 2017.
Friday, April 7, 2017
- Deadline for submitting Change of Major or Minor or Inter/Multidisciplinary requests to be processed prior to registration. Processing will resume on Monday, May 1, 2017.
Monday, April 17 - 28, 2017 Enrollment Appointments begin
- Before enrollment appointments, students may build their preferred class schedules in the Shopping Cart and Validate their choices. Validating the class schedules allow students to review and resolve potential conflicts or restrictions before their official registration.
Rinker Graduate Health Sciences Class Schedule and Enrollment
- March 13 - 31, 2017: Class Schedule available and Enrollment to Summer 2017 Trimester
- July 05 - 28, 2017: Class Schedule available and Enrollment to Fall 2017 Trimester
- November 06 - 30, 2017: Class Schedule available and Enrollment to Spring 2018 Trimester