- Friday, October 14,2016: Enrollment Appointments are based on students' completed credits as of this date. Transcripts submitted for transfer credits received after this date will not be used to adjust enrollment appointments' dates and times, except for transcripts processed by the Center for Global Education for Study Abroad credits.
- Monday, October 17, 2016: Interterm and Spring 2017 Class Schedules are available in Class Search.
- Undergraduate students may begin to make appointments with advisors at Academic Advising Center to review non-major degree requirements.
- Students should run their Program Evaluations and meet with their faculty Program Advisors to review major degree requirements Prior to their enrollment appointments.
- Monday, October 24, 2016: Enrollment Appointments are available to view in Student Center.
- Check for HOLDS that may prevent registration to resolve them before enrollment appointments.
- Friday, October 28, 2016: Deadline for submitting Change of Major or Minor or Inter/Multidisciplinary Forms to be processed prior to registration. Processing will resume on Monday, November 28, 2016.
- Monday November 7 - 18, 2016 Enrollment Appointments begin
- Monday, November 28, 2016: New Graduate students may begin to register for classes.
Search for Classes Terms and Sessions
- 2172 - Interterm 2017 (January 3 - 28, 2017)
- 2174 - Spring Semester 2017 (January 30 - May 21, 2017)
- 2174 Spring Semester - Term Module 1 Session (January 30 - March 30, 2017)
- 2174 Spring Semester - Term Module 2 Session (March 31 - May 21, 2017)
- 2174 Spring 2017 - Trimester Session (January 3 - April 15, 2017)
Rinker Graduate Health Sciences Campus Timeline
- November 07 - 30, 2016: Spring 2017 Trimester Class Schedule available and Enrollment to GHSC classes.
- March 13 - 31, 2017: Summer 2017 Trimester Class Schedule available and Enrollment to GHSC classes.
- November 06 - 30, 2017: Fall 2017 Trimester Class Schedule available and Enrollment to GHSC classes.