Registration will be closed to current undergraduate students from June 25th through July 26th during new student registration.
Beginning Monday, March 5, 2018
- Students may check for Business Office HOLDS that may prevent registration to resolve them before their enrollment appointments.
Monday, March 12, 2018
- Registration Appointments are based on students' completed credits. Transcripts for transfer credits must be received at the Registrar's Office by this date.
Beginning Monday, March 26, 2018
- Summer and Fall 2018 Class Schedules are available on Class Search in the Student Center.
- Registration Appointment dates and times are posted in the Student Center of my.Chapman.edu.
- Students may run their Program Evaluations to review their status on their requirements.
- Undergraduate students make appointments with advisors at Academic Advising Center to review non-major degree requirements.
- To review MAJOR degree requirements, meet with faculty program advisors.
- Students may build their preferred class schedules in the Shopping Cart and validate their choices. Validating allows students to review and resolve potential conflicts or restrictions before their registration appointments.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
- Deadline for submitting Change of Major or Minor or Inter/Multidisciplinary requests to be processed prior to registration. Processing will resume on Monday, April 30, 2018.
Monday, April 16 - 27, 2018 Enrollment Appointments begin
- For successful enrollments, students should validate their selections before registering their classes.