Timeline for Summer and Fall 2016 Registration
- Monday, March 28, 2016: Summer and Fall 2016 Class Schedules available on my.Chapman.edu and Registration Date & Time assignments may be viewed in the Student-Center. Check for HOLDS that may prevent registration to resolve them.
- Monday, March 28, 2016: Begin advising appointments with program advisors, or with advisors at Academic Advising Center.
- Sunday, April 10, 2016: Deadline for submitting Change of Major or Minor or Inter/Multidisciplinary Forms to be processed prior to registration. Processing will resume on Monday, May 02, 2016.
- Monday, April 18 - 29, 2016: Enrollment with Registration Assignments. Registration assignments are based on students' completed credits as of Friday, March 18, 2016. Transcripts submitted for transfer credits received after this date will not be used to adjust registration assignment dates and times, except for transcripts processed by the Center for Global Education for Study Abroad credits.
Monday April 18 - 29, 2016 Enrollment With Registration Assignments
- Graduate students register for 500, 600, and 700 graduate level courses.
- Seniors (with 90+ completed credits) register for all levels of undergraduate courses. Seniors admitted into integrated 4+1 or 3+2 programs may register for 500 level courses by submitting a completed Undergraduate Request to Register for Graduate Course form, available at www.chapman.edu/registrar/forms
- Juniors (with 60-89.99 completed credits) register for all levels of undergraduate courses.
- Sophomores (with 30-59.99 completed credits) register for 100 - 300 level courses.
- Freshmen (with 0-29.99 completed credits) register for 100 and 200 level courses.
Monday May 02, 2016
- End of Registration Assignments, Open Enrollment.
- New Graduate Students may begin class registration for FALL 2016 semester.
Rinker Health Science Campus Timeline
- Monday, March 28, 2016: Summer 2016 Rinker Campus Class Schedule available on Student-Center.
- Monday, March 28, 2016: MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences students begin online registration in Student-Center for Summer 2016 classes.
- March 28 - April 15, 2016: All other Rinker Health Science Campus students enrolled to Summer classes.
- Monday, July 25, 2016: Fall 2016 Rinker Campus Class Schedule available on Student-Center.
- Monday, July 25, 2016: MS in Pharmaceutical Sciences students begin online registration in Student-Center for Fall 2016 classes.
- July 25 - August 26, 2016: All other Rinker Health Science Campus students enrolled to Fall classes.
Prepare to Register for Classes
- Review the Steps to Register for Classes