Friday, October 6, 2017
- Registration Appointments are based on students' completed credits. Transcripts for transfer credits must be received at the Registrar's Office by this date.
Beginning Monday, October 16, 2017
- Interterm and Spring 2018 Class Schedules are available on Class Search.
- Check your Registration Appointment dates and times in the Student Center of my.Chapman.edu
- Undergraduate students make appointments with advisors at Academic Advising Center to review non-major degree requirements. To review MAJOR degree requirements, meet with faculty program advisors
- Students may run their Program Evaluations to review their requirements status.
- Students may begin building their preferred class schedules in the Shopping Cart and validate their choices. Validating allow students to review and resolve potential conflicts or restrictions before their registration appointments.
Beginning Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- Students may check for Business Office HOLDS that may prevent registration to resolve them before their enrollment appointments.
Thursday, October 26, 2017
- Deadline for submitting Change of Major or Minor or Inter/Multidisciplinary requests to be processed prior to registration. Processing will resume on Monday, November 20, 2017.
Monday, November 6 - 17, 2017 Enrollment Appointments begin
- Before registration appointments, students may build their preferred class schedules in the Shopping Cart and validate their choices. Validating the class schedules allow students to review and resolve potential conflicts or restrictions before registering. Registration appointments are also viewed at my.Chapman.edu
Rinker Graduate Health Sciences Class Schedule and Enrollment
- November 6, 2017: Rinker campus Pharmaceutical Sciences student Registration Appointments and Class Schedule available in my.Chapman.edu
- November 6 - 27, 2017: Enrollment to Spring 2018 Trimester
- February 26 - March 16, 2018: Enrollment to Summer 2018 Trimester