Please use the form below to report issues and feedback about the website.
If you are having difficulty with accessibility of this website specifically, you can use any of these methods to give us information about your specific situation, ask a question, or make a suggestion:
- email the Human Resources office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call the Human Resource office at (714) 997-6686
- use the form on this page to provide some details that may help us in trouble shooting the issue
- The University will make reasonable accommodations or program modifications as appropriate to remove any barriers that may exist for an individual with a disability. It is the disabled individual's responsibility to begin the reasonable accommodation discussion, and the University's responsibility to engage in a good-faith interaction with the individual, so that both parties can cooperate to develop a reasonable accommodation. This is done through the Disability Services office.
- If you feel you are being discriminated against because of a disability or perception of disability, contact the University's Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity Officer to file a complaint.
- If you encounter a physical, electronic, or programmatic barrier on the Chapman University's Orange or Irvine campus, such as an inoperative elevator or wheelchair lift, an inaccessible website, a blocked access ramp, or a refusal to make a reasonable accommodation, please inform us of those barriers as quickly as possible so we can work to maintain access for everyone. To report issues to facilities contact them at email@example.com or call us at (714) 997-6658.
- If you are not sure about what action to take or how you may best obtain assistance please contact the University's Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity.