» Your Right to Know - Consumer Information


Consumer disclosures provide students and families information on a range of topics including general information, the University’s facilities, campus safety and financial aid information.

CARES Act Information

Chapman University received emergency grants for students funded by the federal government’s Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. These funds were available to students with expenses directly related to the disruption of campus operations due to the coronavirus pandemic. Some students received funding related to the closure of campus housing and other known expenses. Read Chapman's CARES Act Memo.

Institutional Portion Form for the quarter ending 9/30/20 - Final Report

Institutional Portion Form for the quarter ending 6/30/21 - Final Report (CARES/HEERF II)

Institutional Portion Form for the quarter ending 9/30/21

Institutional Portion Form for the quarter ending 12/31/21 - Final Report

CRRSAA: Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF II)

American Rescue Plan (ARP): Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF III)


The page has been divided into distinct sections. Each tab provides a summary description of the disclosure as well as helpful links to more information. The following sections are:

  • General Institutional Information
  • Information for Students
  • Financial Aid
  • Student Outcomes
  • Health and Safety
  • Additional Resources

If you’d like a paper copy of each disclosure, visit the Additional Resources section at the end.

General Institutional Information

Toggle Section

Information for Students

Toggle Section

Financial Aid

Toggle Section

Student Outcomes

Toggle Section

Health and Safety

Toggle Section

Additional Resources

Toggle Section

General Consumer Information Contacts

In addition to the sections of this webpage, individual sections may direct students, employees and others to specific Chapman University webpages. Paper copies of all disclosures and additional information can be coordinated by requesting them from the specific Departments or by requesting them from either the Director of Undergraduate Financial Aid or the Director of Graduate Financial Aid.

Updated: October 25, 2021