» Housing for Graduate and Law Students

Chapman University has limited housing available for graduate and law students. Students who are interested in living in one of out university-owned properties must complete a Graduate and Law Student Housing Request Form. Housing is not guaranteed- student will be contacted if we can accommodate them. Graduate and law students can also find alternative living arrangements off campus. Amanda Zamora, can assist students seeking off-campus housing and can be reached at azamora@chapman.edu.

Toggle Section