» Housing Resources

Housing Forms

Find the housing form you are looking for including: the Resident License Agreement, License Release Request, Disability Accommodation Request, Graduate and Law Student Housing Request Form, Guest Registration, Sick Tray Request and the Filming Permit Application for use of Residence Life and First Year Experience Facilities.

Housing Services

Take a look at all the services offered to students living on-campus including: parking, dining, laundry, computing and much more.

Guest Registration

Students living on-campus are required to register overnight guests. Per the Student Conduct Code, students may only have a guest up to three nights per semester.


Safety and security are the highest priorities in the residence halls and university owned properties. Here you will find important emergency contact information and emergency procedures.

Wellness During Coronavirus

Check out our Stay Well While Inside Wellness document and our Understanding California's Stay At Home Order infographic.

First Year Experience

For more information on the First Year Experience and the programs and resources being offered please visit their webpage.

Campus Safety

Visit Public Safety's webpage for more information about campus safety.