» Academic Advising FAQs

Chapman University offers a range of academic advising services to support your academic planning, assist with registration, and address special interests and needs. While we hope this portion of our website will provide you with answers to some of your questions, it is not meant to take the place of personal academic advising. You should meet regularly with your academic and program advisors and always consult an advisor prior to registering for courses.

Advisors and Advising

Toggle Section

Registration Issues

Toggle Section

Graduation Requirements/Program Evaluation

Toggle Section

Academic Difficulty

Toggle Section

Contact Us:

Academic Advising Center
Beckman Hall Suite 405

At this time, for the safety of our students and staff, the Academic Advising Center is conducting all advising remotely.

Virtual office hours:
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.