Chapman University uses a holistic approach to admissions, and places a significant value on the experience and education of veteran applicants. That is why we encourage veterans and family members to apply. We also welcome applications from those who are Outside Continental United States (OCONUS) and/or active duty.
This page provides details on applying as an undergraduate (first year or transfer), graduate or law school student.
The following instructions apply to first year, transfer and graduate students. If you are looking to apply to law school, please visit the Dale E. Fowler School of Law Admission page.
Finding Your Program
Please use our degree finder to explore our undergraduate and graduate programs. We also encourage any interested students to visit our campus. On your visit you can:
- Take a campus tour (register online here)
- Attend an info session
- Visit the Veterans Resource Center
Applying to Chapman
You can use the list below to ensure you successfully submit your application and use your veterans benefits.
- Apply for admission
- View deadlines and instructions for undergraduate applicants (first years and transfers)
- Graduate students can find application instructions here and a list of deadlines per program here
- Request Transcripts
- Start paperwork for your veteran’s benefits
- Meet your Director of Veteran Affairs
- We encourage all applicants to meet with the director at least once. Our director is Chapman’s certifying officer, and can answer any questions or concerns you have. Please contact our office about setting up an in-person or phone conversation.