Chapman University’s main campus is located in Orange, California. Orange is a safe, mid-sized city in Orange County. The city’s location allows easy access to Southern California industry and attractions, as well as resources for veterans.
We also offer programs at our Rinker Health Science Campus in Irvine, California. You can visit the Rinker website for location information and list of programs offered.
Access to Veterans Community Clinics and Resource Center
The Long Beach Healthcare System serves veterans throughout Southern California. The system has multiple Veterans Healthcare Clinics within easy driving distance of our campuses. These clinics provide comprehensive inpatient, outpatient and extended-care programs.
You can visit the webpages below for address, hours and contact information:
- Santa Ana VA Clinic (8 miles from Orange campus)
- Anaheim VA Clinic (9 miles from Orange campus)
- Santa Fe Springs VA Clinic (18 miles from Orange, campus)
- Laguna Hills VA Clinic (19 miles from Orange campus)
- Villages at Cabrillo Clinic (27 miles from Orange campus)
Nearby Vet Centers
Vet Centers provide social and psychological services to Veterans and their families. There are two located near our main campus:
- North Orange County Vet Center (4 miles from Orange campus)
- South Orange County Vet Center (22 miles from Orange campus)
The Heart of Orange County
Chapman’s Orange Campus is in the center of Orange County. You are just a short walk from historic Old Towne Orange, and can drive to Disneyland or nearby beaches in less than 20 minutes. Visit our Southern California webpage for more information on our location, or visit these direct links:
- Accomodations (hotels within 5 miles of Chapman’s Orange campus)
- Orange Dining Options (a list of restaurants in Orange)
If you are in or near Orange, we invite you to visit our city and schedule a campus tour.
Whether you are planning to live on- or off-campus, our Office of Residence Life and First Year Experience can help: