Goodbye WebAdvisor, Hello My.Chapman.Edu
We are saying goodbye to WebAdvisor and introducing My.Chapman.edu. New and continuing students will be using this new system to register for the Fall 2015 semester. Registration to 2015 Summer Sessions will close out WebAdvisor.
Friday, March 20, 2015:
- Prior to Registration, submit requests for Change of Major or Minor or Inter/Multidisciplinary Forms at the Office of the University Registrar. Forms submitted after March 20, 2015, will not be processed until the conclusion of Registration Assignments. Processing resumes on Monday, May 11, 2015.
- Schedule academic advising prior to your Registration Assignment and meet with your Program Advisors to review MAJOR degree requirements.
- Review the Steps to Register for Classes
- Learn to use my.chapman.edu from online tutorials (links below).
Monday, April 13, 2015:
- Fall 2015 Class Schedule available on Student Center in My.Chapman.Edu.
- Advising appointments at Academic Advising Center begin. Undergraduate students may meet with a professional advisor to review NON-major degree requirements (General Education Requirements, academic policies, and credit total)
- Log-in to my.chapman.edu to access Student Center and Class Search.
- In the new Student Center, view your Registration Date & Time Assignment.
- Check for HOLDS posted in your Student Center that may prevent registration.
- Begin to build your Fall class schedule with the new Shopping Cart.
Monday, April 13, 2015:
- Summer Sessions 2105 Class Schedule available in WebAdvisor.
- Summer Sessions Registration Appointments are posted on WebAdvisor
- Build your Preferred Class List for Summer Session in WebAdvisor.
- Summer Registration Assignments are posted on Registration Eligibility in WebAdvisor
Monday, April 27, 2015: Registration Assignments begin.
Monday May 11, 2015:
- End of Registration Assignments, Open Enrollment.
- New Graduate Students may begin class registration for Fall semester.
- New Students may begin registration to Summer Sessions at the Office of the University Registrar.
Summer, June and July 2015
- Fall 2015 Registration for Incoming Undergraduate Students.
- Review and print your Program Evaluation from WebAdvisor. A sample may be viewed from the Program Evaluation Tutorial (ppt). Through the rest of the Spring 2015 Term, program evaluations will be available on WebAdvisor only. The new program evaluation in my.chapman.edu will be available after the Fall registration.
Registration Assignments are based on Students' Completed Credits
- Graduate students register for 500, 600, and 700 graduate level courses
- Seniors (with 90+ completed credits) register for all levels of undergraduate courses. Seniors in special joint programs may register for 500 level courses with the appropriate approvals
- Juniors (with 60-89.99 completed credits) register for all levels of undergraduate courses
- Sophomores (with 30-59.99 completed credits) register for 100 - 300 level courses
- Freshmen (with 0-29.99 completed credits) register for 100 and 200 level courses