» Ordering Official Transcripts

Shortcut to this page: www.chapman.edu/transcripts 

Chapman University has authorized Parchment to provide transcript ordering services on its behalf. For instructions on how to order a transcript through Parchment, please watch the following video.

Ordering a Transcript - Parchment Higher Ed Learners from Parchment.

Law School transcripts must also be requested from the Parchment website. Order Law School Transcripts

Brandman University transcripts must be requested from University of Massachusetts Global

Students needing notarized transcripts should completed the Notary Request Form and email it to regforms@chapman.edu.

The Office of the University Registrar releases academic record transcripts in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and issues official transcripts only with a signed permission from the owner of the student record. A one-time consent form to release your transcript may be required.

Toggle Section

Ordering Transcripts for Chapman University Students: Current, Former and Alumni

Parchment Online Self-Service

  • Current students should request their transcripts through StudentCenter.Chapman.edu. From the Student Center Homepage, click on the "Academic Records" tile, then select "Request Official Transcript" from the left-hand column menu.
  • Former students can place an order via Parchment services.
  • Select Delivery Methods.
  • Pay for your order using any major credit card.
  • Save the order number received at the end of your transaction to track your order.

Delivery Methods and Price

  • Transcripts are $10.00 each. The Mail and Fax/Mail deliveries will be sent out from Parchment via First-Class U.S. mail.
  • Rush/FedEx delivery is available for an extra $32.00.
    • FedEx cannot be mailed to P.O. Boxes and will require signatures for delivery.
    • Tracking number will be provided to the order once the order has been sent.

Orders With Attachments

  • An option is available to add attachments to your order via the official order form.