Wilkinson College Visiting Scholar Fund 2017-18
The Visiting Scholar Fund supports collaborative meetings/presentations and work between scholars/artists/community leaders. Its explicit goal is to create an interdisciplinary partnership between Wilkinson College faculty and faculty from other institutions, as well as, individuals in both the government and private sectors. It is intended to support collaborative research. Partnerships to this end are required to teach one or two classes. All Wilkinson College full-time faculty are eligible to apply. Wilkinson research groups are encouraged to apply.
The Visiting Scholar Fund will support requests up to $7,000. A final report is required upon close of funding period.
The following costs are eligible under the Visiting Scholar Fund:
* Mtg./Conference/ Training
* Professional Services
We are currently accepting applications. Applications require one week for processing.
To apply for the Visiting Scholar Fund (VSF):
1. Download and follow the application instructions
2. Complete the Routing Form and the Budget Template included with the instructions
3. You will be required to submit the following as part of your Project Synopsis:
* Project description (400 words max) Describe your project goals, expected outcomes, project significance and institutional impact.
* Methodology (200 words max)
* Dissemination and Next Steps (300 words max)
* Amount requested of the Visiting Scholar Fund
4. In addition please also include if applicable:
* A Curriculum Vitae or web link for any visiting persons
Recipients are responsible for all administrative tasks associated with awarded funds. Please carefully review the routing form before submitting a proposal.
5. Submit application packet to the Visiting Scholar Fund Coordinator: Taryn Stroop, WCAHSS Research and Grant Analyst, (714) 628-7355, firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, awarded faculty must submit a project report within 30 days of project completion, or by May 15, whichever comes first. The Report can be downloaded and is located in the box on the left of the screen titled Important Forms.