• Chapman students at Schmid Gate
Graduate Admission

Accelerated Programs

» Accelerated Graduate Programs

If you’re in an undergraduate program at Chapman, you can start working on your master’s degree while completing your bachelor’s degree!

In an Accelerated Graduate Program, you can complete your master’s degree with just one additional year of coursework.

How do accelerated programs work?

  • Apply using our general application during your junior year
  • Start taking graduate coursework during your senior year
  • Complete one additional year of graduate-only coursework after completing your bachelor’s degree

More than a dozen graduate programs offer an Accelerated Program. View the full list of programs below and learn more about applying.

Please note: only current Chapman University undergraduate students can apply to one of our Accelerated programs. If you are not currently enrolled at Chapman as an undergraduate student, then you are not eligible to apply for an Accelerated program. 

Toggle Section

Frequently Asked Questions

Toggle Section

Contact Us

General Questions
Email: gradadmit@chapman.edu
Phone: (714) 997-6711

Program Questions
Find your program-specific contacts on our Contact Us page.  

Talk to a Counselor Now
Red Skype LogoSkype Username:

Red WhatsApp LogoWhatsApp Contact:
CUGrad or +1(657) 304-3126

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (PST)

Mailing Address:
Chapman University
Attn: Office of Graduate Admission
One University Drive 
Orange, CA 92866

View campus maps