• Global Citizens Plaza at Chapman University
Graduate Admission

International FAQs

» International Student Frequently Asked Questions

Our frequently asked questions are designed to answer questions whether you are an international student interested in a program, already applying or have been admitted.

If you cannot find the answer to your question below, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.

COVID-19 Questions (Prospective and Admitted Students)

Toggle Section

Prospective International Student Questions

Toggle Section

International Applicant Questions

Toggle Section

Admitted International Student Questions

Toggle Section

Contact Us

General Questions
(714) 997-6711

Program Questions
Find your program-specific contacts on our Contact Us page.  

Talk to a Counselor Now
Red Skype LogoSkype Username:

Red WhatsApp LogoWhatsApp Contact:
CUGrad or +1(657) 304-3126

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. (PST)

Mailing Address:
Chapman University
Attn: Office of Graduate Admission
One University Drive 
Orange, CA 92866

View campus maps