Memorial Hall at Chapman University
Student Ask

» Student Ask Resources about Academic Advising

Below are some frequently asked questions about academic advising and registration at Chapman University. You may also visit academic advising directly

Toggle Section

Where do I go to get help planning and scheduling the classes I need to graduate?

schmid gate

Visit the Academic Advising Center in Beckman Hall, room 406. To contact, visit the academic advising contact page to determine which advisor you would like to speak to.

Contact Us

Have a question that isn’t answered here? Contact the Dean of Students Office.


Phone: (714) 997-6721