This is it, Class of 2018! You've done all the work and now it's time to celebrate your accomplishments. Come together one last time with the entire graduating class at Closing Convocation, the Chapman Family's all-school ceremony honoring your achievements. We'll be turning tassels, cheering on student award recipients, listening to our celebrity keynote speaker, and closing the evening with a celebratory toast.
While students will not walk across the stage at this ceremony, they will still wear caps and gowns for the official conferral of their degree. Graduate and undergraduate students are invited so bring your family and friends, and don't forget the camera (and maybe bring along some tissues, too).
Highlights of Closing Convocation
- Last event to celebrate with the entire graduating class
- Turning of the tassels as President Struppa will officially confer degrees
- Celebrity keynote speaker
- Collect you graduation medals to wear at your commencement ceremony
- An official welcome from the Alumni Association
Last day to RSVP for Closing Convocation is April 15th. Ticket information will be distributed April 30th.
Closing Convocation is a free-ticketed event and each graduate who has RSVPd will be allotted a specific number of tickets for their guests.