Thank you for your interest in Chapman University School of Pharmacy (CUSP) in Irvine, California, the first school of pharmacy in Orange County.
Important Admissions Dates for you:
Applications on PharmCAS View the Chapman University PharmCAS information page here »
July 15, 2015
CUSP begins accepting applications through PharmCAS for fall 2016 cohort
September 8, 2015
PharmCAS Deadline for Early Decision Applicants
March 1, 2016
PharmaCAS Deadline for non-Early Decision Applicants
A complete CUSP application includes the following requirements:
- Official transcripts verifying:
- Completion of all 63 semester units of prerequisites courses with a grade of C* or better within the last 7 years
- Coursework in progress
- Two Letters of Recommendation – 1 must be from a Math or Science professor
- PCAT score** or Upcoming PCAT Exam registration date
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Employment and Extracurricular Activities
* There is no minimum GPA, however, preferred applicants have overall GPA and a prerequisite GPA of 3.0 or greater.
**There is no minimum PCAT score, however, preferred applicants have a PCAT composite score of 50 or higher.
Enrolling students must meet and comply with the School of Pharmacy Technical Standards. Additionally, a criminal background check, drug screening, and up-to-date immunization record will be required.
Our Doctor of Pharmacy program has been Approved for Precandidate status by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education which allows us to matriculate students for our inaugural cohort in September 2015.
(Chapman University’s School of Pharmacy program has been authorized by the Board of Directors for Precandidate status. Authorization of Precandidate status does not carry with it nor imply an accreditation status. For an explanation of the ACPE accreditation process, consult the Office of the Dean or the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education, 135 South LaSalle Street, Suite 4100, Chicago, Illinois 60503, 312-644-3575; FAX 312-664-4652; website www.acpe-accredit.org. See the accreditation page for full details)