Faculty leading a Chapman Travel Course can download the following documents and forms.
» Travel Course Resources for Faculty
+ - Faculty Travel Course Handbook
- Faculty-Led Travel Course Handbook: A user guide to help faculty plan and prepare for a Travel Course and other information during the Travel Course and upon return.
+ - Getting Started
+ - Faculty Forms Prior to Departure
- Emergency Response Sheet for Faculty Coordinator
- Faculty Emergency Contact Form
- Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form for Students
- Register for ACE International Insurance. After you register, you will be emailed an insurance card with important plan information. Do this early to ensure that you receive your card, information before departure!
- Register with the US State Department’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).