Becoming a teacher can be a gratifying experience, but many do not know where to begin. Chapman University can help with its teaching credential and internship programs.
Programs that offer education credentials as part of the masters degree are:
- MAT in Elementary Education
- The Multiple Subject Credential program is 38-41 total units (depending on the emphasis).
- The Master of Arts in Teaching: Elementary Education program is 50-53 total units (12 units above the credential).
- MAT in Secondary Education
- The Single Subject Credential program is 41 total units.
- The Master of Arts in Teaching: Secondary Education program is 53 total units (12 units above the credential).
- MA in Counseling
- Ed.S. in School Psychology
- MS in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Special Education offers the following credentials:
Education Specialist Instruction Credentials
- Specialist Credential(s) - Preliminary
- Mild/Moderate specialist
- Moderate/Severe specialist
- Both Mild/Moderate and Moderate/Severe specialist