Faculty and staff can purchase, for personal use, a variety of computers, peripherals, Microsoft software and internet access at reduced prices through agreements Chapman has set up with the vendors below. These purchases are not reimbursable by the university.
Computers and peripherals are available through Chapman's Personal Purchase Program.
- It is to purchase equipment intended for personal, home use and is not reimbursable by the university
- It offers a reduced pricing on computers, peripherals and some software.
- PC's are available from Dell
- MAC's are available from Apple
- Microsoft Office and Windows 10 Education is available for a discounted cost at https://chapman.onthehub.com/
- Microsoft Office 365 is available online at http://portal.office365.com, log in with your Chapman email address and password. Click the "Install Office" link in the upper right corner to install the Office software on your local device (up to 5 devices).
- Adobe software is available through Adobe