» Parking & Transportation Services

Parking & Transportation Services coordinates and regulates the administration of the Parking Policy with respect to vehicle registration and parking enforcement, in an effort to provide safe and available parking for all members of the campus community as well as their guests. Parking Services manages the University Shuttle Service for the Chapman owned parking lots and off-site residence complexes as well as oversee the University Rental Fleet. 

Parking permits are complimentary to Chapman constituents however a valid parking permit is required at all times.  Parking permits are virtual and are validated by license plate cameras. Click the Parking Permit Registration tab on the left for further information. 

Parking areas are restricted/enforced based on permit type 24 hours a day.  To access the Parking Policy or Parking Plan to review the valid locations/times for each permit, click the links to the right.  

Parking permits for the 22/23 academic year are available online now. 

(Parking permits are valid August to August and must be renewed online each academic year)

Click the Parking Permit Registration tab on the left for further information on how to register online for your complimentary student, staff or faculty permit. 

Information on the Chapman Shuttle Service or Rental Fleet is available by clicking the Transportation Services tab on the left side of the page.


Questions? Please contact Parking & Transportation Services during normal business hours at (714) 997-6560, (714) 997-6543 or any time at parking@chapman.edu


Parking Space Availability

Worried about finding a parking space? Download the App!

Or view availability on the web.

Overflow parking locations:

  • Cypress Lot: 400 N. Cypress
  • Jim Miller Structure (Levels 5 & 6): 545 N. Center
  • West Campus Structure (Level 4 K-designated spaces): 230 N. Cypress

Valid commuter, faculty/adjunct faculty or staff permit required.