Please consider giving to Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, and you will make possible:
- Scholarships for students - more and more college graduates are entering the workforce with a tremendous amount of debt. Help ease the burden by supporting our students.
- Honors programs such as law review or moot court and mock trial teams - help give our students the experience and creative edge they need to succeed in today's competitive market.
- Lectures, symposia and similar and other public programs - help us give not only high quality instruction to our students, but also contribute to the national legal dialogue.
- Legal clinics in which students provide free legal services to community members meeting the clinic criteria - help us give students valuable real-world experience while providing needed legal services to people who could not otherwise afford them.
- Faculty research and teaching endowments - help us attract the best and brightest Legal Professors to our institution.
For more information about making leadership gifts to these programs, contact Cary Bowdich, Assistant Dean of Development at (714) 532-7773 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.