» Maintenance Request Form: Kennedy Hall

Your request will be sent to Facilities Management within the Fowler School of Law. For all emergency requests, please contact Stephanie Wenning directly.

NOTE: This request form is for the Fowler School of Law only. If you are not from the Fowler School of Law, please contact Facilities Management at the main campus.

* indicates a required field