Dr. Virginia Carson
- California State University, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts
California State University, Los Angeles, Master of Arts
University of California, Los Angeles, Ph.D.
BIOL 102 Forensics
BIOL 207 Science of Life: Understanding Living Organisms
BIOL 211 Comparative Physiology
BIOL 407 Neuroanatomy & Neurophysiology
BIOL 455 Pharmacology and Physiology of Chemical Dependency
- Ways to improve undergraduate science education
- Neurochemical changes caused by alcohol
- UCLA, Ph.D. Physiology
- California State University, Los Angeles, M.A. Psychology
- California State University, Los Angeles, B.A. Mathematics
- Honorary Member, Graduate Women in Science (National), 2006
- Fellow, American Association for the Advancement of Science, 1998
- Women of Excellence Science/Health, Orange County Council Boy Scouts of America, 1995
- Carson, V. & Booth, R. (2005). Using fun and engaging science activities to enable K-8 teachers to teach science standards. SENCER E-Newsletter 4, 11.
- Carson, V., LaDuca, B., Lee, H., & Tran, T. (1996). Effects of a choline deficient diet on the glutamine synthetase activity in the brains of male and female Swiss-Webster mice. Soc. Neurosci. Abs. 22, 206.