A non-refundable enrollment deposit is required to hold your position in the class, and will be credited towards your tuition once you have registered for courses. By submitting an enrollment deposit, you are accepting your offer of admission.
If you have any questions about your enrollment deposit, please contact the Graduate Admission Office prior to making your deposit. You can contact the Graduate Admission Office directly at (714) 997-6711 or email@example.com.
Proceed to the next page to make a deposit for the following graduate programs:
- Teaching Credential
- Master’s Program
- Doctorate Program
- Extended Education
The following programs are full and no longer accepting deposits. Any deposits received will be added to the waitlist. Contact Jon Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions:
- MFA in Film and Television Producing
- Joint MBA/MFA in Film and Television Producing
- MFA in Film Production, Emphasis in Editing
- MFA in Film Production, Emphasis in Directing
- MFA in Film Production, Emphasis in Cinematography