• Student meeting with staff member
Incoming Undergraduates & Families

Change of Major Request

» Change of Major Request for Incoming Students

We are happy to help you pursue your goals and interests wherever they take you—even before you start your first semester.

If you are an incoming student and would like to request a change of major, please complete the Change of Major Request Form

  • To access the form, you will need to login with the same credentials you use to access your Application Status Page.
  • If you have any issues logging in, please email admit@chapman.edu or call (714) 997-6711.
  • If you would like to discuss possibly changing your major before submitting the form, please contact your Admission Counselor.
  • Current students (i.e., have already begun attending classes) can apply to change or add majors by following the instructions on the Change or Add Majors for Current Students webpage.