- Chapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy trainingChapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy training
- Four Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United StatesFour Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United States
Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Developing professionally trained leaders in law through a comprehensive understanding of legal analysis and essential practice skills
Providing the core ingredients for success in the law
ABA-accredited Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law is a U.S. News and World Report “Top School” and a Princeton Review Top 10 school for "Quality of Life." At Fowler, accomplished faculty members provide a comprehensive and personalized approach to preparing students for the three essential ingredients for success: legal analysis, practical skills and professionalism.Watch Video »
»Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Florida State College of Law Professor & Associate Dean to Address Financial Regulation at Next Chapman Dialogue Lecture
Manuel A. Utset, Jr., Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and William & Catherine VanDercreek Professor at Florida State University College of Law, will discuss "Financial Regulation: A Behavioral Law & Economics Perspective" at the next Chapman Dialogue Lecture on October 3. RSVP now or view the full 2016-2017 Dialogue Lecture Series schedule.
United States Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito to Speak at Annual Law Review Symposium
United States Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has confirmed that he will visit the Fowler School of Law in 2017 to give the keynote speech at the annual Chapman Law Review Symposium. The symposium, to be held on February 10, 2017, will have as its theme “The Future of the Legal Profession.” Learn more.
Past Featured Stories:
+-ABA Required Disclosures
Visit our Consumer Information page to find key statistics about Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, with up-to-date data on areas such as tuition, financial aid, curricular offerings, and more.
Faculty in the News
Faculty news quotes, articles, op-eds and other media input.
Student and Alumni Success
A sampling of accomplishments by law students and alumni.
Career Services & Recruitment
Job resources for law students and alumni.
Law School in the News
News reports and student insights about the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law experience.
Helpful resources for students, from orientation through graduation.
Submit your application to Chapman University Fowler School of Law.
Featured - News - Events (Featured active)
Featured - News - Events (News active)
- About the Fowler School of Law+
- Academic and Co-Curricular Programs +
- » Admission FAQs » Admission Policies » Apply Now » Check Your Status » Commitment to Diversity » Contact Us » International Applicants » Introduce Yourself - Information Request » LL.M Applicants » Newly Admitted J.D. Students » Transfer Applicants » Visiting Applicants » Waitlisted Applicants » Open House » Student Profile
- Faculty & Administration+
- Financial Aid+
- » Academic Achievement Program » Academic Affairs » Bar Exam Preparation » Computing and Email » Disability Services » Discrimination Policies » Facilities Office » Graduation » Honor Council » Law Library » Public Safety and Parking Services » Registering for Classes » Registrar's Office » Student Affairs » Student Business Services » Student Employment FAQs » Student Organizations
- Support the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law+
- Can't Find What You're Looking For?+
- Donor Spotlight+