- Chapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy trainingChapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy training
- Four Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United StatesFour Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United States
Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Developing professionally trained leaders in law through a comprehensive understanding of legal analysis and essential practice skills
Providing the core ingredients for success in the law
ABA-accredited Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law is a U.S. News and World Report “Top School” and a Princeton Review Top 10 school for "Quality of Life." At Fowler, accomplished faculty members provide a comprehensive and personalized approach to preparing students for the three essential ingredients for success: legal analysis, practical skills and professionalism.Watch Video »
»Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Student Social Justice Forum to Host Annual Symposium, "Silenced Justice?"
Chapman University Fowler School of Law Diversity and Social Justice Forum will present the Symposium "Silenced Justice?" on Friday, November 4, 2016, from 1-7 pm in Kennedy Hall Room 237. The symposium will feature a special keynote address by Immediate Past President of the American Bar Association Paulette Brown, and will include three panels: 1) Refugees and the Politics of Seeking Asylum; 2) Changes in the Voting Rights Act & Voter ID Laws; and 3) Transgender Rights and the Legal Hurdles to Equal Protection. The event is approved for 4 MCLE credits, including Elimination of Bias. RSVP now.
Georgetown University Law Center Professor and Chapman Law Professor to Discuss Culture in Law and Development at Next Dialogue
On November 10, Jane E. Stromseth, Professor of Law at Georgetown University Law Center, and Lan Cao, Professor of Law and Betty Hutton Williams Professor of International Economic Law at Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, will discuss Professor Cao's new Oxford University Press book, Culture in Law and Development: Nurturing Positive Change. The Dialogue will be held from 11:30 am to 1 pm in Kennedy Hall Room 237. RSVP now or view the full 2016-2017 Dialogue Lecture Series schedule.
United States Supreme Court Justice to Speak at Law Review Symposium in February
The Honorable Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, will visit the Fowler School of Law in February 2017 to give the keynote address at the annual Chapman Law Review symposium, "The Future of the Legal Profession." Symposium panelists will present in three panels: 1) The Global and Multi-Jurisdictional Practice of Law; 2) The Future of Legal Practice; and 3) The Future of Law Schools. RSVP now or learn more about Justice Alito's visit.
Past Featured Stories:
+-ABA Required Disclosures
Visit our ABA Required Disclosures page to find key statistics about Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, with up-to-date data on areas such as tuition, financial aid, curricular offerings, and more.
Faculty in the News
Faculty news quotes, articles, op-eds and other media input.
Student and Alumni Success
A sampling of accomplishments by law students and alumni.
Career Services & Recruitment
Job resources for law students and alumni.
Law School in the News
News reports and student insights about the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law experience.
Helpful resources for students, from orientation through graduation.
Submit your application to Chapman University Fowler School of Law.
Featured - News - Events (Featured active)
Featured - News - Events (News active)
- About the Fowler School of Law+
- Academic and Co-Curricular Programs +
- » Admission FAQs » Admission Policies » Apply Now » ABA Required Disclosures » Check Your Status » Commitment to Diversity » Contact Us » International Applicants » Introduce Yourself - Information Request » LL.M Applicants » Newly Admitted J.D. Students » Transfer Applicants » Visiting Applicants » Waitlisted Applicants » Open House » Student Profile
- Faculty & Administration+
- Financial Aid+
- » Academic Achievement Program » Academic Affairs » Bar Exam Preparation » Computing and Email » Disability Services » Discrimination Policies » Facilities Office » Graduation » Honor Council » Law Library » Public Safety and Parking Services » Registering for Classes » Registrar's Office » Student Affairs » Student Business Services » Student Employment FAQs » Student Organizations
- Support the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law+
- Can't Find What You're Looking For?+
- Donor Spotlight+