- Chapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy trainingChapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy training
Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Developing professionally trained leaders in law through a comprehensive understanding of legal analysis and essential practice skills
Providing the core ingredients for success in the law
ABA-accredited Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law is a U.S. News and World Report “Top School” and a Princeton Review Top 10 school for "Quality of Life." At Fowler, accomplished faculty members provide a comprehensive and personalized approach to preparing students for the three essential ingredients for success: legal analysis, practical skills and professionalism.Watch Video »
»Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
University of Georgia Law Professor Lonnie Brown Presents "From Watts to Ferguson"
Lonnie T. Brown, Jr., the A. Gus Cleveland Distinguished Chair of Legal Ethics and Professionalism at the University of Georgia School of Law, recently visited Fowler School of Law to present as a featured guest at the Chapman Dialogue Lecture Series. Professor Brown discussed the Watts riots of 1965 and the role of Ramsey Clark, an American lawyer, activist and former United States Attorney General under President Lyndon B. Johnson. Learn more.
Social Justice Symposium Highlights Fowler School of Law's 10th Annual Diversity Week
Fowler School of Law's 10th Annual Diversity Week, a weeklong series of events and programs showcasing the school's commitment to diversity and inclusiveness, was capped off by the inaugural Social Justice Symposium. The symposium, "Blinded Justice: A Discussion About Whether the Legal System Values and Protects Diverse Communities," addressed issues of unequal justice with an exploration of related legal and policy solutions.
View a Webcast of the Social Justice Symposium:
- Panel I: Inequality: The Immigration and Asylum Process
- Panel II: Impracticality: The School to Prison Pipeline
- Panel III: Impunity: The Criminal and Civil Justice Response to Violence Against Minorities
- Keynote Presentation by Hamid Kahn
Matthew Parlow Selected as New Dean of Fowler School of Law
Chapman University has announced the selection of Matthew J. Parlow to serve as the next dean of the Fowler School of Law. Dean Parlow is currently the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Marquette University Law School. He will begin at Chapman on July 1, 2016, succeeding Tom Campbell, who has served as dean since February 2011. Dean Campbell will return to the Fowler School of Law faculty. Learn more.
Law School Earns Top 10 Rank for Quality of Life for 12th Straight Year
The Fowler School of Law has again achieved a top 10 ranking for “Quality of Life” in Princeton Review’s 2016 edition of Best 173 Law Schools. The school has earned a top 10 ranking in this category every year since 2005. Learn more.
Other featured news:
+-ABA Required Disclosures
Visit our Consumer Information page to find key statistics about Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, with up-to-date data on areas such as tuition, financial aid, curricular offerings, and more.
Faculty in the News
Faculty news quotes, articles, op-eds and other media input.
Student and Alumni Success
A sampling of accomplishments by law students and alumni.
Career Services & Recruitment
Job resources for law students and alumni.
Law School in the News
News reports and student insights about the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law experience.
Helpful resources for students, from orientation through graduation.
Submit your application to Chapman University Fowler School of Law.
Featured - News - Events (Featured active)
Featured - News - Events (News active)
- Fowler School of Law
- About the Fowler School of Law+
- Academic and Co-Curricular Programs +
- » Admission FAQs » Admission Policies » Apply Now » Check Your Status » Commitment to Diversity » Contact Us » International Applicants » Introduce Yourself - Information Request » LL.M Applicants » Newly Admitted J.D. Students » Transfer Applicants » Visiting Applicants » Waitlisted Applicants » Open House » Student Profile
- Faculty & Administration+
- Financial Aid+
- » Academic Achievement Program » Academic Affairs » Bar Exam Preparation » Computing and Email » Disability Services » Discrimination Policies » Facilities Office » Graduation » Honor Council » Law Library » Public Safety and Parking Services » Registering for Classes » Registrar's Office » Student Affairs » Student Business Services » Student Employment FAQs » Student Organizations
- Support the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law+
- Can't Find What You're Looking For?+