Cross-Cultural Initiatives is a Division of Student Affairs effort that strives to offer opportunities that will expose the Chapman community to identities and experiences that are different than our own while we affirm and support the identities that we, as individuals, hold.
» Cross-Cultural Initiatives
At Chapman University, we have a diverse community that adds to the Chapman culture. Through our programming, campaigns, and collaboration on special events, we seek to highlight and appreciate the many identities that our student, staff and faculty hold.
All students should feel welcomed and included in our community. If there is ever an experience or situation that you feel is not welcoming, we want to know. We hope that you utilize our resources so that together we can create an open, inclusive and welcoming community.
In order to continue our growth and understanding of the world we live in, we must be challenged to see and understand it through a different lens. Through CCI, we invite our Chapman community to events and programs that are being hosted by Chapman students, staff, faculty and local community members to be able to continue the learning and growth for ourselves.
Make A Report
Fill out the form linked below to help us identify bias or hate incidents involving Chapman community members.
Is this an emergency?
If you are dealing with a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately or directly call one of the following offices on campus:
(all calls after regular business hours and on the weekends should be directed to Public Safety)
Dean of Students Office
(regular business hours)
Housing and Residence Life
(regular business hours)
- Civic Engagement +
- Clubs & Organizations +
- Cross-Cultural Engagement +
- Cross-Cultural Initiatives
- Discounted Tickets
- Fitness & Wellness +
- Greek Life +
- Leadership Opportunities +
- Spirituality, Faith & Worship
- Student Government +
- Student Life Awards +
- Student Union +
- University Program Board +
- » 1. Before You Start
- » 2. Disability Accessibility
- » 3. Selecting Date and Time
- » 4. Scheduling Room or Venue
- » 5. Facilities and Media Services Set-up
- » 6. Risk Management
- » 7. Demonstration and Protests
- » 8. Fire Prevention
- » 9. Alcohol
- » 10. University Accounts and Funding
- » 11. Event Budgets
- » 12. Payment, Cash Advancement and Reimbursement
- » 13. Fundraisers, Sponsorships and Donations
- » 14. Gambling, Raffles and Auctions
- » 15. Ticket Sales
- » 16. Contracts
- » 17. Performers and Speakers
- » 18. Vendors
- » 19. Film Screenings and Copyright Compliance
- » 20. Catering Services and Food
- » 22. Parking
- » 23. Security
- » 24. Lodging and Accomodations
- » 25. Marketing and Advertising
- » 26. Chapman Name, Logo and Official Building Names
- » 27. Photo Consent
- » 28. Book Signing and Displays
- » 29. Decoration and Themes
- » 30. Day of the Event
- » 31. Wrap Up and Evaluation
Please contact the Cross-Cultural Initiatives Chair, Leti Wyatt, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.