Contact the IS&T Service Desk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in order to setup on a Chapman-owned device. They will need your name, email address, contact phone number, and computer name.
If you plan to install it on a personally-owned device, you will need to have the license keycode to install it from the vendor's download site. Get keycode information (pdf).
If you're not sure what your computer name is, follow these instructions:
Mac OS X 10.4 and later:
- Go to and Launch your System Preferences.
- Click on the Sharing pane.
- Your Computer Name is listed at the top of the pane.
- Go to and click on the Start Menu
- Right-click on Computer, and then clicking Properties (the computer icon may be on your desktop)
- Under Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings, you can find your computer name, and its full computer name if your computer is on a domain.
- On the search field next to the start menu (where it asks “Ask me anything”, type “Computer name.”
- The search result will show “View your PC name.” Click on the result and a window will appear with the PC Name.