Do you know a person who:
- Makes good decisions and leads by example?
- Treats everyone equally and with respect?
- Takes NO for an answer?
- Lives by their convictions and does what they say they are going to do?
- Speaks up when someone degrades other people?
- Is responsible regarding laws?
- Actively promotes a safe environment?
- Doesn’t resort to violence?
- Does not objectify women?
- Would put a stop to abusive, degrading or coercive speech or behaviors?
If you know a person of integrity, we invite you to nominate them to receive the Men of Integrity award. Please remember, this award is about behaviors that actively promote a safer environment for women.
Nomination Deadline is March 10, 2016 by 11:59 p.m..
The award will be given at our Annual Men of Integrity and Women of Strength, Courage and Action Event on March 16, 2016 Memorial Hall at 7 p.m.
This year’s guest speaker for our Men of Integrity/Women of Strength event will be: Sergeant Tony Rios, Family Crimes Unit Fullerton Police Department