The Office of the University Registrar provides information and training tools for students, faculty, and staff to facilitate student academic progress at Chapman University. Services include:
- Management of student academic records.
- Assessment and conferral of degrees.
- Degree Audit services.
- Course registration.
- Enrollment verification.
- Transfer course articulation.
- Fulfilling orders for official transcripts.
- Providing information for students, faculty, and staff regarding their rights and responsibilities related to privacy and access of educational records.
- Voter registration information.
Monday – Friday; 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Chapman University is Closed on:
Labor Day September 1st, 2014
Thanksgiving November 27-28th, 2014
Holiday Break December 24th, 2014- January 2nd, 2015
Martin Luther King January 19th, 2015
Spring Break March 27th, 2015
Memorial Day May 25th, 2015
Independence Day July 3rd, 2015
View academic catalogs, request official transcripts, access the academic calendar and finals schedule, learn about FERPA, and obtain information regarding registration, degree audit, and other academic policies and procedures.
Information and tutorials regarding attendance and grading procedures can be found here.
View phone, fax, and email contact information for the Office of the University Registrar.