Friday, January 29, 2016
» The Annual Chapman Law Review Symposium
+ - Past Symposia Webcast Archives
Below is information about recent Law Review Symposia, which include links to streaming Webcasts beginning in 2007.
- 2015 Symposium - Trolls or Toll-Takers: Do Intellectual Property Non-Practicing Entities Add Value to Society?
- 2014 Symposium - Business Tax Reform: Emerging Issues in The Taxation of U.S. Entities
- 2013 Symposium - The Future of Law, Business, and Legal Education: How to Prepare Students to Meet Corporate Needs
- 2012 Symposium - The 40th Anniversary of Watergate: A Commemoration of the Rule of Law
- 2011 Symposium - From Wall Street to Main Street: The Future of Financial Regulation
- 2010 Symposium - Drug War Madness: Policies, Borders & Corruption
- 2009 Symposium - Lincoln's Constitutionalism in Time of War: Lessons for the Current War on Terror?
- 2008 Symposium - Publicity Rights in Bytes: Contemporary Issues in Entertainment & Sports Law
- 2007 Symposium - Miranda at 40: Applications in a Post-Enron, Post-9/11 World
- 2006 Symposium - The Slippery Slope: Urban Runoff, Water Quality, and the Issue of Legal Authority
Previous Keynote Speakers
- Former Nixon White House Counsel John Dean
- Former U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese III
- Steven Schwarcz, Stanley A. Star Professor of Law and Business, Duke University
- Former Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff
- Micheal Flaherty, President of the film production company Walden Media