Chapman University School of Law’s academic programs provide the best of both worlds: foundational accredited legal instruction coupled with a varied selection of specific concentrations, joint degrees, and L.L.M’s. Our highly experienced professors provide supportive and personalized education in classes with consistently small faculty/student ratios. Some highlights of the expanding program include:
- Our newest emphasis program in Business Law enhances student’s legal knowledge with the fundamental language of business, including principles of international business, mergers and acquisitions, business start-ups, bankruptcy, and taxation.
- Our emphasis program in Entertainment Law, the first of its kind in the nation, is designed to tap into the synergy arising from the powerhouse Dodge College of Film and Media Arts at Chapman University.
- Additional emphasis offerings include Advocacy and Dispute Resolution, Environmental, Land Use & Real Estate (ENLURE), International Law and Tax Law.
- A joint JD/MBA is offered in conjunction with Chapman's acclaimed George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics.
- A new JD/MFA in Film & Television Producing provides additional opportunities for hands-on learning in conjunction with Chapman's Dodge College of Film and Media Arts.
Chapman also provides students with a number of academic resources that provide real-world legal experience to help maximize their law school education. These resources include Academic Centers, Externships, Lawyering Skills Competitions, Legal Clinics and much more.
For more information, please feel free to contact us.