The DiscoverLaw.org Pre-Law Undergraduate Scholars (PLUS) Program establishes a supportive learning community that encourages college students to reach for success and provides a foundational understanding for students seeking to become a lawyer.
The five-week residential program will:
- Develop academic principles to prepare students to be successful in upper division and furthermore, professional school.
- Introduce students to professional development skills necessary to be an attorney.
- Encourage students to serve their community and demonstrate how to use their skills effectively.
- Targeted, but not restricted to, college students from underrepresented groups.
- Currently enrolled college students with at least 24 units but no more than 72 units completed.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 or higher
Location: Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law in Orange, California
Cost: No cost to students. Housing, meals, and $1,000 stipend are included.