Once you are accepted to study abroad through Chapman, “Commit” to your program on the Global Gateway to let the Center for Global Education know that you intend to study abroad. Once you have committed, begin applying directly to your program provider/host institution. View the Applications Instructions box on the Global Gateway to begin.
Use the links below and to the left to find out other ways to prepare before you go:
- Use the Preparing to go Abroad checklist for a six-month timeline
- Learn how to anticipate culture shock and your transition abroad
- Consider your health and safety needs before going abroad
- Research additional study abroad scholarships to help offset costs - many are available!
- Browse resources for traveling such as transportation, travel guides, food, and other living abroad essentials