Being a student can get expensive fast. Fortunately, Chapman has your back. Students can purchase, for personal use, a variety of computers, peripherals, Microsoft software and Internet access at reduced prices through agreements Chapman has set up with the vendors below. So don't pay more than you have to! Note that these purchases are not reimbursable by the university.
- Computers and peripherals are available through Chapman's Personal Purchase Program
- It is to purchase equipment intended for personal use and is not reimbursable by the university
- It offers a reduced pricing on computers, peripherals and some software.
- PC's are available from Dell
- MAC's are available from Apple
- Adobe software is available through ComputerLand
- Microsoft software is available through JourneyEd