Skype for Business (formerly Lync) is a communications tool available to faculty and staff. Lync includes the ability to chat online, videoconferencing and share out your desktop.
Are you interested in Skype for Business? Email the service desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up today.
Benefits & Features
- Skype for Business integrates with Microsoft Outlook and Office 365
- Skype for Business is available for your Windows, Apple, and Android computers and mobile devices.
- Know your contacts' status (away, available, busy...)
- Communicate with contacts
- Carry on one-on-one IM (instant messaging) conversations
- Make high-quality video calls on a variety of devices
- Share your computer desktop with call participants
- Share documents between call participants
- Joining a Skype for Business Meeting requires only a single touch or click on smartphones, tablets, and PCs.