The Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law offers a variety of emphasis areas that enable students to graduate with a higher degree of specialization in their particular fields of interest.
The professors who helm each concentration include:
- Entertainment attorneys with extensive industry experience
- Top advocacy professors who focus on ethics, mediation, and the attorney/client relationship
- Environmental law experts and leading real estate law scholars
- Experienced prosecutors and criminal defense attorneys
- International law advocates who have conducted groundbreaking human rights work in the field
- Tax law pioneers who founded California's first pro-bono tax law clinic
- Professors who enhance their students' legal knowledge with critical insights into the realm of business and economics
For more information, explore the individual emphasis areas, or please feel free to contact us.