- Chapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy trainingChapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy training
- Four Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United StatesFour Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United States
Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Developing professionally trained leaders in law through a comprehensive understanding of legal analysis and essential practice skills
Providing the core ingredients for success in the law
ABA-accredited Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law is a U.S. News and World Report “Top School” and a Princeton Review Top 10 school for "Quality of Life." At Fowler, accomplished faculty members provide a comprehensive and personalized approach to preparing students for the three essential ingredients for success: legal analysis, practical skills and professionalism.Watch Video »
»Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
United States Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito to Speak at Annual Law Review Symposium
United States Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has confirmed that he will visit the Fowler School of Law in 2017 to give the keynote speech at the annual Chapman Law Review Symposium. The symposium, to be held on February 10, 2017, will have as its theme “The Future of the Legal Profession.” Learn more.
California Supreme Court Justice Encourages Fowler Law Graduates
On Friday, May 20, the Fowler School of Law honored its graduating class of 2016 at an emotional and inspiring commencement ceremony on Chapman University's Wilson Field. The ceremony featured an inspiring send off by California Supreme Court Justice Goodwin Liu, who encouraged the graduates to take risks in their careers, sharing personal stories to show that perceived failures are not always so negative. If you missed the ceremony and Justice Liu's speech, view the Webcast here.
Student Groups Join Together to Present Social Justice Symposium
The inaugural Social Justice Symposium was one of several highlights from the recently concluded spring semester at the Fowler School of Law. The symposium, "Blinded Justice: A Discussion About Whether the Legal System Values and Protects Diverse Communities," addressed issues of unequal justice with an exploration of related legal and policy solutions.
View a Webcast of the Social Justice Symposium:
- Panel I: Inequality: The Immigration and Asylum Process
- Panel II: Impracticality: The School to Prison Pipeline
- Panel III: Impunity: The Criminal and Civil Justice Response to Violence Against Minorities
- Keynote Presentation by Hamid Kahn
Matthew Parlow Selected as New Dean of Fowler School of Law
Chapman University has announced the selection of Matthew J. Parlow to serve as the next dean of the Fowler School of Law. Dean Parlow is currently the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Marquette University Law School. He will begin at Chapman on July 1, 2016, succeeding Tom Campbell, who has served as dean since February 2011. Dean Campbell will return to the Fowler School of Law faculty. Learn more.
Other featured news:
+-ABA Required Disclosures
Visit our Consumer Information page to find key statistics about Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, with up-to-date data on areas such as tuition, financial aid, curricular offerings, and more.
Faculty in the News
Faculty news quotes, articles, op-eds and other media input.
Student and Alumni Success
A sampling of accomplishments by law students and alumni.
Career Services & Recruitment
Job resources for law students and alumni.
Law School in the News
News reports and student insights about the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law experience.
Helpful resources for students, from orientation through graduation.
Submit your application to Chapman University Fowler School of Law.
Featured - News - Events (Featured active)
Featured - News - Events (News active)
- Fowler School of Law
- About the Fowler School of Law+
- Academic and Co-Curricular Programs +
- » Admission FAQs » Admission Policies » Apply Now » Check Your Status » Commitment to Diversity » Contact Us » International Applicants » Introduce Yourself - Information Request » LL.M Applicants » Newly Admitted J.D. Students » Transfer Applicants » Visiting Applicants » Waitlisted Applicants » Open House » Student Profile
- Faculty & Administration+
- Financial Aid+
- » Academic Achievement Program » Academic Affairs » Bar Exam Preparation » Computing and Email » Disability Services » Discrimination Policies » Facilities Office » Graduation » Honor Council » Law Library » Public Safety and Parking Services » Registering for Classes » Registrar's Office » Student Affairs » Student Business Services » Student Employment FAQs » Student Organizations
- Support the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law+
- Can't Find What You're Looking For?+
- Donor Spotlight+