- Chapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy training.Chapman provides state-of-the-art courtrooms for advocacy training.
- Four Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United States.Four Chapman professors clerked in the Supreme Court of the United States.
Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Developing professionally trained leaders in law through a comprehensive understanding of legal analysis and essential practice skills
Providing the core ingredients for success in the law
ABA-accredited Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law is a U.S. News and World Report “Top School” and a Princeton Review Top 10 school for "Quality of Life." At Fowler, accomplished faculty members provide a comprehensive and personalized approach to preparing students for the three essential ingredients for success: legal analysis, practical skills and professionalism.
»Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Congratulations to the Chapman Law Review for a Successful Symposium!
On February 10, the Chapman Law Review presented its annual Symposium, “The Future of the Legal Profession,” which featured a keynote conversation with Honorable Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (pictured, right, with Dean Matt Parlow and members of the Law Review). For those who could not attend, replays of the Symposium panels are provided via the webcast links below. Congratulations to the Law Review students and thanks to Justice Alito and our panelists for a terrific event!
- Panel 1: The Global and Multi-Jurisdictional Practice of Law
- Panel 2: The Future of the Profession
- Panel 3: Emerging Areas of Education and Practice
Washington University School of Law Professor Peggie R. Smith to Speak at Next Chapman Dialogue
Peggie R. Smith, the Charles F. Nagel Professor of Employment and Labor Law at Washington University School of Law, will visit the Fowler School of Law for the first Chapman Dialogue of 2017 on Thursday, March 16. Professor Smith is a leading scholar in the regulation of care work that occurs both inside and outside the home, including child care, home care, and elder care. Lunch will be included. RSVP here.
Chapman Law's PILF Chapter to Honor Community Leaders at Annual Gala Dinner on March 30
Chapman University Fowler School of Law's Public Interest Law Foundation (PILF) will hold its annual fundraiser dinner and silent auction on Thursday, March 30 at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in Orange. The semi-formal event will include a seated dinner, live entertainment from The Jazz Execs, and a no-host bar. Presiding Justice of the California Court of Appeal, Fourth Appellate District, Div. 3, Kathleen O'Leary, and Chapman Law alumna Antoinette Balta (JD '06, LL.M. '11) will be honored at the event for their dedicated work in the public interest. Proceeds from the dinner will raise funds to support summer jobs for students working in the public interest. Learn more about the PILF dinner.
Past Featured Stories:
+-ABA Required Disclosures
Visit our ABA Required Disclosures page to find key statistics about Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, with up-to-date data on areas such as tuition, financial aid, curricular offerings, and more.
Law School News
News reports and student insights about the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law experience.
Helpful resources for students, from orientation through graduation.
Career Services & Recruitment
Job resources for law students and alumni.
Faculty in the News
Faculty news quotes, articles, op-eds and other media input.
Student and Alumni Success
A sampling of accomplishments by law students and alumni.
Submit your application to Chapman University Fowler School of Law.
Featured - News - Events (Featured active)
Featured - News - Events (News active)
- About the Fowler School of Law+
- Academic and Co-Curricular Programs +
- » Admission FAQs » Admission Policies » Apply Now » ABA Required Disclosures » Check Your Status » Commitment to Diversity » Contact Us » Graduation and Attrition Data » International Applicants » Introduce Yourself - Information Request » LL.M Applicants » Newly Admitted J.D. Students » Transfers » Visiting Applicants » Waitlisted Applicants » Open House » Student Profile
- Faculty & Administration+
- Financial Aid+
- » ABA Compliance Complaints » Academic Achievement Program » Academic Affairs » Bar Exam Preparation » Computing and Email » Disability Services » Discrimination Policies » Facilities Office » Graduation » Honor Council » Law Library » Public Safety and Parking Services » Registering for Classes » Registrar's Office » Student Affairs » Student Business Services » Student Employment FAQs » Student Organizations
- Support the Dale E. Fowler School of Law+
- Can't Find What You're Looking For?+
- Donor Spotlight+