Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Developing professionally trained leaders in law through a comprehensive understanding of legal analysis and essential practice skills
Providing the core ingredients for success in the law
ABA-accredited Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law is a U.S. News and World Report “Top School” and a Princeton Review Top 10 school for "Quality of Life." At Fowler, accomplished faculty members provide a comprehensive and personalized approach to preparing students for the three essential ingredients for success: legal analysis, practical skills and professionalism.Watch Video »
»Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law
Matthew Parlow Selected as Fowler School of Law's New Dean
Chapman University has announced the selection of Matthew J. Parlow to serve as the next dean of the Fowler School of Law. Dean Parlow is currently the Associate Dean for Academic Affairs at Marquette University Law School. He will begin at Chapman on July 1, 2016, succeeding Tom Campbell, who has served as dean since February 2011. Dean Campbell will return to the Fowler School of Law faculty. Learn more.
Michigan State University School of Law Associate Dean to Discuss "Immigration Law and the Family"
On Monday, February 8, David Thronson, Associate Dean for Experiential Education at Michigan State University College of Law, will present at our second Chapman Dialogue of 2016.
Fowler School of Law's Entertainment and Sports Law Society will present the 2016 Sports Law Symposium, Relationships, Regulations & Compliance: Forces of Change in Sports Law and Business on Friday, February 12, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Kennedy Hall, Room 237. RSVP Now.
Law School Earns Top 10 Rank for Quality of Life for 12th Straight Year
The Fowler School of Law has again achieved a top 10 ranking for “Quality of Life” in Princeton Review’s
2016 edition of Best 173 Law Schools. The school has earned a top 10 ranking in this category every year since 2005. Learn more.
Fowler Alumna Creates Full-length Documentary to Memorialize 70th Anniversary of the Nuremberg Trials
Stephanie Lincoln ('14) joined Dean Tom Campbell and Professor Michael Bazyler in Nuremberg, Germany this summer to film a full-length video documentary of the visit, which commemorated the 70th anniversary of the Nuremberg Nazi war crimes trials before the International Military Tribunal.
Fowler School of Law Rises in Latest U.S. News National Ranking
The 2016 U.S. News & World Report ranking of law schools has been released, and Chapman University’s Fowler School of Law has moved up 13 positions, solidifying its ranking in the prestigious "Top Schools” category. Learn more.
Other featured news:
+-ABA Required Disclosures
Visit our Consumer Information page to find key statistics about Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law, with up-to-date data on areas such as tuition, financial aid, curricular offerings, and more.
Faculty in the News
Faculty news quotes, articles, op-eds and other media input.
Student and Alumni Success
A sampling of accomplishments by law students and alumni.
Career Services & Recruitment
Job resources for law students and alumni.
Law School in the News
News reports and student insights about the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law experience.
Helpful resources for students, from orientation through graduation.
Submit your application to Chapman University Fowler School of Law.
Featured - News - Events (Featured active)
Featured - News - Events (News active)
- Fowler School of Law
- About the Fowler School of Law+
- Academic and Co-Curricular Programs +
- » Admission FAQs » Admission Policies » Apply Now » Check Your Status » Commitment to Diversity » Contact Us » International Applicants » Introduce Yourself - Information Request » LL.M Applicants » Newly Admitted J.D. Students » Transfer Applicants » Visiting Applicants » Waitlisted Applicants » Open House » Student Profile
- Faculty & Administration+
- Financial Aid+
- » Academic Achievement Program » Academic Affairs » Bar Exam Preparation » Computing and Email » Disability Services » Discrimination Policies » Facilities Office » Graduation » Honor Council » Law Library » Public Safety and Parking Services » Registering for Classes » Registrar's Office » Student Affairs » Student Business Services » Student Employment FAQs » Student Organizations
- Support the Chapman University Dale E. Fowler School of Law+
- Can't Find What You're Looking For?+