Applications accepted on a rolling basis until the class is full.
All students applying to the Keyboard Collaborative Arts degree program must complete the ApplyYourself online application and the Chapman University Supplemental Section through SlideRoom.
Submit official transcripts by mail to:
Office of Graduate Admission
One University Drive
Orange, CA 92866
If your previous institution only uploads transcripts online, please send transcripts to email@example.com.
All documents should be submitted online through the ApplyYourself application process at www.chapman.edu/gradapply. The ApplyYourself application fee is $60.00.
- Resumé - Please include a complete resumé of your academic and professional accomplishments to date.
- Statement of Intent - Submit an essay stating your reasons for wishing to attend Chapman University and the Keyboard Collaborative Arts degree program. Discuss your career and personal goals and how you believe achieving this particular degree at Chapman University will assist you in attaining your goals.
- Letters of Recommendation - Two (2) Letters of Recommendation are required from individuals familiar with your academic or professional abilities
Note: GRE scores are not required for the MM in KCA program.
Complete the Chapman University Supplemental Section through SlideRoom at chapmangrad.slideroom.com. The cost of uploading recordings through SlideRoom is $10.00. Your uploaded audio-visual recording should include the following:
- one movement of a Classical Sonata (solo);
- one selection from the Romantic or Contemporary period;
- one art-song, any language or period (with vocalist); and,
- one movement of an instrumental sonata (with instrumentalist).
Note: All recordings must be submitted online through SlideRoom and should be no more than 30 minutes in length. Supplemental materials will not be accepted via mail or email for this degree program.
If you pass the Keyboard Collaborative Arts prescreen round, you will be notified by email with an in-person audition day/time. Graduate assistantships will be offered on a competitive basis.