The Journal of Business and Management (JBM) invites articles regarding all areas of business, management, and organizational decisions which would be of interest to academics and practitioners.After the final acceptance of an article, authors should expect minor editing for style consistency. Authors of manuscripts accepted for publication will be asked to provide the final article electronically via email, specifying word processing software that was used to prepare the manuscript (MS Word or WordPerfect 5.0 or later version is preferred).
»Author Information / Submission Guidelines
- Be double-spaced throughout (including references)
- Not exceed 30 pages including references. Occasionally, a longer manuscript may be considered.
- Provide, but do not count, a cover page with each author's name, position,email and place of employment, and a clear abstract of essential information of up to 100 words.
- Not have authors names or other identifying information placed on the manuscript itself, as all manuscripts are peer-reviewed with a blind reviewing system.
- Manuscripts must be prepared carefully, such that ideas flow coherently and writing is clear and concise. Avoid jargon, acronyms, and sexist terminology.
- Use headings and subheadings to structure the content. Article titles and headings in the articles should be as short as possible.
- Use tables sparingly, include only essential data, and combine tables wherever possible. Authors should submit no more than three tables or two figures with each manuscript.
- The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (5th edition) serves as the style manual for JBM. Authors are encouraged to reduce bias in language against persons on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, racial or ethnic group, disability, or age by referring to the guidelines in the fifth edition of the APA manual.
+-Important Copyright Submission Note
- Authors who use lengthy quotations or adapt tables and figures from another source must secure written permission to do so from the copyrighted source. Manuscripts that include copyrighted material will not be accepted for publication in JBM until the author provides the editor with written permission from the copyright holder.
- Never submit material that is under consideration by another journal or that has been previously published.
+-Submitting your Manuscript
If you do not have access to electronic mail services, please send an original and three photocopies of the manuscript to:
Dr. Amy E. Hurley-Hanson / Dr. Cristina M. Giannantonio,
Editors, Journal of Business and Management
Argyros School of Business and Economics
One University Drive,
Orange, CA 92688, USA