» Activities and Events
+ - Alumni Entertainment Industry Mixer
Thursday, April 6, 2017
7 p.m.-close: Networking
7-9 p.m.: Hosted bar and appetizers
Lionsgate Headquarters, Tiato Restaurant, Santa Monica, Calif.
2700 Colorado Ave. #190
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Learn more or purchase your ticket »
+ - Alumni Mimosa Brunch
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Barbara Bush Patio, Beckman Hall, 4th Floor
Learn more or purchase tickets »
+ - Alumni Summer Bash
Return to campus with your fellow alumni for a fun-filled evening catching up and meeting new friends over dinner and drinks.
Save the Date: July 20, 2017
Aitken Arts Plaza
Be the first to know when tickets go on sale »
+ - The Chapman Family Homecoming Celebration
Mark your calendars for a weekend of Panther Pride as we celebrate your return to campus! In addition to the myriad of events for all, class reunions will be held the classes of 2012, 2007, 1991 and 1967. Interested in being a class representative? Contact Beth Hofeldt '08 (M.A. '14) »
Save the Date: Oct. 6-8, 2017
More information »
+ - State of the University Address
Join President Daniele C. Struppa for his first State of the University Address as he highlights Chapman’s most significant recent accomplishments, and announces his plans for your alma mater's future growth and success.
Friday, February 24, 2017
Musco Center for the Arts
+ - Chappy Hours
Chappy Hour is a great way to connect with alumni in your area. It is a super casual, fun, Panther Pride-filled happy hour—hence "Chappy Hour." Attendance is free at all events, and food and beverages are available for purchase.
Upcoming Chappy Hours
- Washington, D.C. Chappy Hour
- Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2017, 6 p.m.
- Proper 21, 1319 F Street NW, Washington, D.C.
- Seattle Chappy Hour
- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
- Brave Horse Tavern, 310 Terry Ave. N., Seattle, WA
- Boulder Chappy Hour: Save the Date
- Time and location TBD
- Chapman Men's Lacrosse will play CU Boulder at 2:30 p.m. Save the date to get together and watch with local alumni.
The Chappy Hour Code:
- Share your favorite Chapman memory with alumni at the event. Perhaps it hanging out in the Attallah Piazza or the old quad with your friends? What about the old caf?
- It’s a social event (not a fundraising event), so relax and enjoy!
- Bring some business cards; you never know when you’ll make a connection.
- Have fun!
We’d love to expand the Chappy Hour program to more regions across the country. It's easy to organize a Chappy Hour and we'll help you promote it, including registration. We'll also send you a Chappy Hour Care Package full of goodies to decorate with and give to attendees!
To learn more about setting up a Chappy Hour in your area email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alumni Stages
- Career Services +
- Get Involved +
- Activities and Events
- Stay Connected +
- Resources +
- About Us +
- Benefits +