Are you having difficulty choosing a major? Are you having trouble figuring out what you want to do with your life? You are not alone!
This 5-session, zero-credit, semester program is designed to provide the opportunity to explore individual talents, strengths, and interests to expand on the process of career exploration and major selection. This course is offered to freshman and sophomore that are undeclared. This program includes self-assessments, experiential exercises, and opportunities to participate in career-related activities. This course is offered once a semester.
As a result of participating in this course, students will be able to
- Identify and describe personal strengths, talents and skills
- Identify and describe a major(s) that interest you with corresponding career visions
- Develop connections with peers also in the process of exploring career & major options
- Develop social branding tools and apply them to student engagement opportunities
- Define team-building strategies and practice them in peer groups
- Formulate working plan to integrate individual talents/skills with academic/career interests
To register for ATLAS, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org