Do you know a person who:
- Actively works or takes steps to stop sexual violence?
- Speaks out if others objectify women?
- Uses Active Bystander Intervention skills in daily life or in situations deemed necessary?
- Ensures consent is present?
- Confronts those who degrade other people?
- Actively promotes a safe environment?
- Doesn't resort to violence nor tolerate those who do?
- Makes informed decisions and sets an example through their leadership?
If you know a person who deserves to be recognized for their contributions, we invite you to nominate them to receive the Woman of Strength, Courage and Action award. Please remember, this award is about behaviors that actively promote a safer environment for all its members.
Nomination Deadline is March 15, 2017 by 11:59 p.m.
The award will be given at our Annual Men of Integrity and Women of Strength, Courage and Action Event on March 29, 2017 in Memorial Hall at 7 p.m.