» Online Requests
+ - Notetaker Request
* Your professor(s) must have emailed your Accommodation Letter (and cc Andrea Tedford) before requesting a notetaker.
Notetaker Request Form – If you have been approved for the notetaker accommodation by Disability Services, and need a notetaker for one or more of your current courses, you may request a notetaker by submitting this form.
*This a separate request from the Professor Notification. Please follow up with Disability Services if you do not receive notes 5 business days after submitting this request.
Volunteer Notetaker Form – If a professor has made an announcement for a volunteer notetaker in your class, and you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete this form. Be sure to read the guidelines carefully. Instructions on how to submit notes are included on the form.
+ - Alternative Book Format Request
After you have purchased your books and retained the receipt, submit your book requests here.
* Please allow up to 5 business days for the electronic version of your book(s)
* Please allow up to 10 business days for the returned bound book, if we need to scan the book in our office.
1) We will determine if we already have the book in our system
2) We will contact you with the books you need to bring in
3) We will contact you when your books are ready
4) Please bring in a flash/external/zip drive to receive the book.
*** 5) You must provide proof of purchase of the book(s) we copy for you. Bring this in when you come to pick up your copy &/or original book(s).
The beginning of the semester is extremely busy. We will do our best to return your books as quickly as possible.