Purpose: To allow non-UK citizens to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The programme aims to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
- Non UK citizens
- Must hold or expect to obtain an undergraduate degree
- Must study a subject available at the University of Cambridge
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- A good academic fit with Cambridge
- Leadership potential
- A commitment to improving the lives of others
Award: Covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge.
Number of Awards: 40