» Specialized Advising

Study Abroad




Science majors interested in medical school can contact their science faculty advisor. Non-science majors interested in medical school can contact any of the following individuals listed below. Any student interested in other health care professions (other than allopathic medical school) can contact the following individuals listed below who have knowledge for each specialty indicated:


Disability Services

Tutoring, Learning, and Testing Center (process tutoring)

First-Generation Programs (first-generation college students)

Secondary school teaching path/all majors