A good way to get started is to email us to discuss a personalized action plan. Contact the Office
of Undergraduate Research.
You can also look for opportunities in your department, talk with your professors and explore the links below.
- Interested in doing research but don’t know how to start finding a faculty member? Search this website to find Chapman tenured and tenure track faculty's recent research, creative work, publications, and biographical information. You may search by last name, a keyword in their biography, or by school or department for a listing.
- Use the Faculty profile search engine
Research Opportunities and Achievements at Chapman University
- Schmid College of Science has many exciting opportunities for undergraduate research
- Collaborative Research Projects at Chapman
- Economic Science Institute’s Brown Bag Workshops are a great way to learn about ongoing research at ESI and students are welcome to attend
- The College of Educational Studies has a number of ongoing projects, click here!
- Check out the research awards won by students in Wilkinson College. Are you next?
- Interested in conducting social science research? Visit the Henley Lab for exciting opportunities
- Visit the Dodge College of Film and Media Arts Student Showcase to see award winning student work!
- Check out the creative work going on in art, theater, music and dance at COPA!
- Do you have research opportunities or awards? Let the Office of Undergraduate Research know!
Here's how to prepare your poster presentation at WebGURU and advice from the Southern California Conference on Undergraduate Research.
Need more guidance ... check out our sample poster template.
The Council on Undergraduate Research hosts a Registry of Undergraduate Researchers. The purpose of this registry is to facilitate matchmaking between undergraduates who have research experience and a desire to pursue an advanced degree, with graduate schools seeking high quality students who are well prepared for research.
The Registry is open to students and graduate schools in the fields of Anthropology/Archaeology, Arts/Humanities, Biology/Biochemistry, Business, Chemistry/Biochemistry, Economics, Education, Engineering, English and Linguistics, Environmental Studies, Geosciences, Health Professions, History, Journalism and Communications, Mathematics/Computer Science, Physics/ Astronomy, Political Science, Psychology, Social Work and Sociology.