2. Eligibility for a Travel Course is determined by the Faculty leading the program. All freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, and graduate students must meet prerequisites established by the Faculty. Students are encouraged to contact the Faculty group leader to determine whether they meet eligibility requirements for the Travel Course.
3. To apply, visit the Global Gateway Travel Course page for programs currently accepting applications. Submit the Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form signed by the Faculty, avalid passport good for 6+ months following the end of the program or new/renewal passport paperwork (if going international), and a non-refundable deposit receipt to the Center for Global Education Office, 576 N. Glassell. Once the Center for Global Education receives all of these documents, you will be placed on the official roster for the Travel Course and are financially responsible for the entire program cost.
If you are traveling internationally and do not have a passport, apply for one now. Passport applications may be completed through most U.S. Post Offices or via the U.S. State Department. For concerns regarding inoculations or visas, visit the Center for Disease Control and U.S. Passports & International Travel Government websites.
4. The application deadlines for Travel Courses are:
- Interterm 2019 Travel Courses - no later than 4 p.m. Wednesday, October 24
- Summer 2019 Travel Courses - no later than 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 26
- Earlier deadlines may apply to a specific Travel Course
- Faculty authorized Enrollment and Financial Obligation Form
- non-refundable deposit receipt
- copy of valid passport, or receipt for passport application or renewal, if international
5. The Center for Global Education will open your application in the Global Gateway where you must complete additional requirements for this Travel Course.
6. The Center for Global Education will register you in the Travel Course program. Your student account will be billed through the Business Office. Submit your final payment with cash or check to the Cashier's Office or through the Student's Access ePay system before
- 4 p.m. Wednesday, December 12 for Interterm 2019 Travel Courses
- 4 p.m. Monday, May 13 for Summer 2019 Travel Courses