If you are a Communication Studies major, you may be eligible to join Lambda Pi Eta, the Communication Studies Honors Society. As a member of Lambda Pi Eta, you will have the opportunity to gain leadership skills, resume material, and insight into the realm of Communication academically, professionally, and personally.
We also strongly encourage involvement from students who may not yet be eligible, but are working toward eligibility (i.e. sophomores, or students with GPA less than 3.0).
- Completed at least 60 semester units and 12 credits in Communication Studies courses
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- A major GPA of at least 3.3
- Onetime fee of $39.75. This includes a certificate, honor cord, and pin.
- Please complete the form below by March 15, 2018. The form will email faculty advisor Dr. Arleen Bejerano.
- You will be notified via your Chapman email whether or not you meet the requirements.
- Once you have been notified that you qualify, please pay for your membership fee at the Cashier’s Office and scan the receipt to Dr. Arleen Bejerano by April 1, 2018.