- Every graduate with a job offer in hand.
- To empower Argyros students to launch successful careers and to build long-lasting partnerships in the community.
How Do We Do It?
- We expertly guide students through the career exploration and professional development process to help develop excellent leaders.
- We strategically build relationships with employers that align with the mission of The Argyros School in order to meet their recruiting needs.
- We inclusively partner with colleagues, alumni and parents in order to build value for the Chapman University community at large.
Learning Goals & Outcomes
- Students will understand the competitiveness of the job market and the value of beginning one’s career development process early.
- Students will know their personal and professional strengths and be able to effectively communicate them.
- Students will investigate various career options of interest.
- Students will have a strong resume and cover letter.
- Students will understand the benefits of building professional relationships, and how to navigate that process.
- Students will have a network of professors, mentors, professional contacts, and former employers who can assist with the job search and career development process.
- Students will have an internship and job search plan.
- Students will feel confident in their interviewing skills.
- Students will understand what it means to be a professional.